AFL Max COVID Policy Update
AFL Max prides itself on creating a safe venue for all visitors. As an entertainment, education and football venue, with the majority of visitors being children, AFL Max commits to creating a COVIDSafe environment for the whole community to enjoy.
AFL Max's COVIDSafe practices include:
- Regular cleaning of the venue, high traffic areas and equipment
- Maintaining social distancing and modifying activities where required
- Requiring QR check-in for all visitors
- Managing capacity (visitors per square meter)
- Requiring masks to be worn by all staff and visitors over 12 years old who are not directly involved in physical activity
- Requiring all AFL Max Staff to be double vaccinated to work in the venue
- Requiring all visitors to adhere to all AFL Max COVIDSafe practices, but not requiring visitors to be double vaccinated
- Adhering to all Department of Education directives for education visits
- Requiring all visitors to be seated when eating and drinking
- Offering to postpone or refund a booking should a visitor be suffering from COVID-19 symptoms or has recently tested positive to the virus
Thank you for your ongoing support.