What is involved with an OSHC Group?
- Our OSHC groups get to explore our 6 different zones, with the assistance of our staff members and teachers.
How long are the sessions?
- We offer a 90 minute session or a 120 minute session.
What is the price?
- We have 2 prices depending on the duration of the visit we offer $20pp or $24pp and this includes AFL Max Grip Socks.
Do the kids get to keep the socks?
- Yes! They do get to keep the AFL Max Grip socks, and you are more than welcome to use them again if you return.
Do we have to pay upfront?
- We do require a 50% deposit to secure your booking.
How many people can you bring in for an OSHC group?
- We can facilitate groups ranging from 10 - 300
What time do the sessions start?
- Our first session commences at 10am and run session throughout the day.
What do you wear?
- Comfy/activewear and sneakers (will need enclosed shoes throughout the session) You are more than welcome to bring coloured/labelled vests to help locate your group.
What activities are included in the OSHC visits?
- Choose one of the 14 climbing walls within AFL Max and have some fun racing your mates whist working on your core strength. Climbing a wall teaches children great hand, feet and eye coordination.
- Max interactive has been designed to bring play and active learning together by using the latest technologies that combines lights, sounds, video and game play to engage your body, mind and senses in immersive experiences that allow you to develop your physical skills through play.
Max Kick Zone
- Work on your kicking and goal kicking whilst trying many of the challenges on offer on our kicking wall. After all, teaching kids to kick a footy is a fundamental skill of the game.
Max Test and Tackle
- Work through the AFL draft testing facility and practice your tackling in our tackle zone. With obstacle course set up to challenge your skills in a creative and effective way. This zone will have you beating records and have fun.
- Max Bump is designed to teach kids proper techniques in a better and safe way. Kids master skills with reduced risk of injury.
- Fly high on our AFL Max themed trampoline section playing various games and testing your spatial awareness, improve your balance and posture while getting fit and having fun.