The following conditions of sale (Conditions) will apply to and bind the purchaser of any goods or services supplied by AFL Max Adelaide Pty Ltd ABN 90 620 423 261 trading as AFL Max (We, Our, or Us). The Conditions are also displayed throughout Our premises, are emailed to You when you make a booking and are available on Our website at www.aflmax.com.au (Website).
Please be aware that You must:
a) read, understand and agree to comply with all individual safety rules and systems as set out in each zone (Zone Rules) as set out by Us;
b) have signed a waiver if 18 years or above;
c) have a valid wristband in order to access any zones;
d) not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
e) keep all equipment within the zone it was supplied;
f) always have an adult guardian supervise any child aged 13 and below;
g) prevent all children aged two (2) and under out of all zones except our soft-play ‘rookie zone’;
h) always have an adult accompanying any children with a general admission wristband aged five (5) and under if entering the specified accepted zones as determined by Us;
i) agree to comply with all weight and height restrictions in each zone;
j) be free of any medical conditions that could be worsened by participating in any zone activities;
k) never confuse Your ambition with Your ability – play within Your limits; and
l) always behave in a manner which promotes Your safety and the safety of others.
1. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY – WAIVER OF RIGHT TO SUE – YOUR ASSUMPTION OF RISK – THESE CONDITIONS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
We, as the supplier of recreational services, (a) sell all tickets and (b) supply all recreational services and facilities to You including, AFL based skills development programs and challenges, rental and maintenance, the condition, layout, construction, design, maintenance and use of equipment, the presence of people or objects on equipment, the surrounding areas and any other sporting or leisure time pursuits (Recreational Activities) in Our premises, subject to the Conditions.
2. RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By purchasing a ticket for using the facilities at Our premises, and/or wearing a wristband supplied by Us, accepting a discounted or complimentary pass to Our premises; or using the facilities at Our premises:
a) You agree to have understood and be bound by these Conditions and that these Conditions are deemed to have been signed by You for the purpose of the exclusion of liability under section 42 of the Fair Trading Act 1987 (SA) (Fair Trading Act); and
You acknowledge and agree that We, Our staff, management, directors and agents are not liable to You, Your dependants or legal representatives for personal injury, disability or death suffered by You whatsoever because the Recreational Activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose or because of the negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty Us.
You acknowledge and agree that the Recreational Activities are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury, disability and sometimes death can occur and You assume and accept all such risks and waive the right to sue Us for any personal injury, disability or death in any way whatsoever caused by or relating to Your participation in the Recreational Activities.
You acknowledge and agree that to participate in our activity areas, Children less than thirteen (13) years of age must be supervised by a responsible adult. Children less than five (5) years of age must be supervised, and accompanied by, a responsible adult at all times. Where You are responsible for such children You agree to be bound by these Conditions on their behalf and You will directly supervise them at all times.
You acknowledge and agree that You, Your children and children for whom you are responsible, are in good health and that You, Your children and children for whom You are responsible are free from any adverse medical conditions.
You acknowledge and accept that there are, on some activities, a weight limit of 150kgs and a minimum height requirement of 110cm which must be satisfied in order to participate. If you have weight concerns, before You engage in any Recreational Activity, You should seek approval from Your medical practitioner.
Our safety policy and rules (Rules) are available on Our website, www.aflmax.com.au (Website), which also include the rules and warnings displayed at Our premises. You agree to adhere to the Rules and acknowledge there is significant risk in non-compliance with the Rules. Strict adherence to the Rules by You is required by Us as a term of entry into Our premises.
3. CONDITIONS OF SALE
While in Our premises You:
a) agree to pay the cost of and authorise Us to take all steps We consider reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of Your welfare in the event of personal injury, including but not limited to the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation;
b) consent to images and video being taken for security or promotional purposes of Yourself, Your children or of children for whom You are responsible;
c) agree to protect and hold safe any of Your personal belongings. We are not in any way responsible for any articles that may have been lost or stolen on Our premises; and
d) must comply with all signs or other directions and We may suspend or cancel Your access to Recreational Activities at Our premises in Our absolute discretion for non-compliance with these Conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct, aggressiveness and any other behaviour deemed unsuitable by Us.
Except as provided for in in Our ticket refund policy, tickets issued by Us:
a) remain Our property and cannot be refunded, transferred or resold (unless otherwise provided for Us);
b) are valid only for the date shown; and
c) are deemed void if tampered with.
You acknowledge that:
a) external food and drink cannot be consumed on Our premises;
b) smoking, the consumption of alcohol (other than alcohol supplied by Us (if any)) or the use of any unlawful drugs or stimulants at Our premises is strictly forbidden and Your participation in the Recreational Activities will not be allowed if one of Our employees consider that You have undertaken these activities at Our premises, or are under the influence of alcohol or unlawful drugs or stimulants; and
c) You cannot use Our equipment under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant.
A deposit is required to secure a party or event booking, and full payment made prior to Your visit. The deposit and the full payment made in advance are non-refundable, except as provided for in our ticket refund policy.
These Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of South Australia, the courts of which have exclusive jurisdiction. If any of these Conditions are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such conditions are deemed deleted and the remaining Conditions remain and continue to be valid, biding and enforceable.
WARNING: If You participate in these activities Your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 if You are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice. The change to Your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if Your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. “Gross negligence”, in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do an act with reckless disregard, with or without consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Regulations 2012 and section 22(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.
Party Terms + Conditions
- Party bookings can be made in person, online and over the phone. We require a 50% deposit to secure your party booking with the remaining cost to be paid prior to the party date.
- Party bookings are for a minimum of 10 children.
- We will contact you the week of your party to confirm the final details of your booking, including final payment. Payments cannot be made on the day of the party.
- You can adjust your guest numbers up until the close of business the Wednesday prior to your party. This guest count is final and is what you will be charged for.
- If guests cancel after the final payment or do not show up on the day of the party, you will not be issued a credit or refund for their cost.
- Depending on the number of guests in your party, the AFL Max party team will select either a party room or a private area in our cafe.
- You will only have access to your party space for 45mins, which occurs post the activities. Parents and other spectators are invited to enjoy the upstairs cafe or watch from our grandstand seating.
- If you cancel your party with at least 7 days notice, you will have the choice to re-book another date (within 6 months) or use the amount of your deposit in-store credit with us.
- If you cancel within 7 days of your party, your 50% deposit will be offered as an in-store credit with us, a refund will not be offered.
- You agree to be bound by the general AFL Max Terms & Conditions.
Monthly Party Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- One winner will be randomly selected at the end of each month and notified by Team Max.
- The prize is valid for one AFL Max party package (valued at $399) plus a $50 cafe voucher to be used on the day.
- The party prize is valid for 12 months from the date it is awarded.
- This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discount codes.
AFL Max & Adelaide Crows 2 game Junior Membership Terms and Conditions
- The AFL Max Junior Membership is a bonus 2 game General Admission access membership provided to birthday party or 2-hour GA participants who opt in to receiving a 2 game Crows Junior Membership at the time of purchase or in attendance at AFL Max.
- Participants will receive a Crows 2 game Junior digital Membership card from the Adelaide Crows once contact details have been received. Crows Junior Membership cannot be resold. Crows Junior Membership is subject to all other terms and conditions of the Adelaide Football Club’s membership. Full T&C’s – https://am.ticketmaster.com/adelaide/tcs#/
- The Club and/or AFL reserves the right to cancel any Crows Junior Membership without a refund where a member is deemed by the Club and/or AFL to have breached these terms and conditions.
- 2 game Crows Junior Membership entitles the holder to general admission access for up to two (2) Crows 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season home matches at Adelaide Oval of your choice, excluding the Round 21 Showdown vs Port Adelaide.
- 2 game Crows Junior Members have access to general admission seating available in sections 524-527 from rows AA and standing areas on The Hill. Subject to capacity.
- To be eligible for a Crows Junior Membership, the applicant must be under the age of 15 as at 1 January 2023.
OSHC Payment Terms & Conditions
- 50% deposit due on booking confirmation to secure your booking date
- 50% final payment due 14 days before booking date
- OSHC numbers must be finalized 14 days prior to your visit, your invoice will be based on this finalized figure. AFL Max will contact you prior to your booking date to finalise
- We offer a +10%, -10% contingency for your booking number on the day, however, any more than that and you will be charged for the difference. Alternatively, this figure can be put as a credit note towards your next visit to AFL Max (valid for 12 months)
Camp Max Booking Terms & Conditions (as of October 2022)
- CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING & PAYMENTS
- A minimum of 30 students is required. Maximum numbers 120 students.
- A deposit of $1,000 is required within 14 days to confirm your camp booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- 50% payment is due 90 days before booking date.
- A tax invoice will be issued to the school on camp arrival with strictly 7-day payment terms.
- Final price will be calculated on actual numbers attending the camp.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival day can be moved to a mutually agreeable dates within 12 months from the original booking date.
- Cancellations made within 30 days will forfeit all monies paid unless we are able to rebook your entire stay to another group. If rebooking to another group eventuates, forfeited funds may be applied to another camp booking within a 12-month period from the original booking date.
- All cancellations must be in writing to AFL Max.
Mini Max/Miniest Max – Terms & Conditions (as of January 2022)
- MAKE-UP CLASS POLICY
If your child is unable to attend a Mini Max or Miniest Max session, you will have the opportunity to reschedule and attend another class that term. Make up classes do not carry over to the next term and no credit is provided for missed classes. To book a makeup session, please communicate with AFL Max staff, who will complete and confirm this for the booking holder.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
No refund will be given for a missed session (see make up class policy). If a make-up session cannot occur due to an extreme or unforeseen incident, please communicate with AFL Max via P: (08) 8312 6585 E: email@example.com
Bookings can take place in the form of casual bookings (weekly) or for the entire term. If parents/guardians are registering for the entire term, this must be paid for in full (see cancellation policy). Casual bookings must be paid for prior to the session commencing.
- PARENTAL PARTICIPATION AND ENGAGEMENT
It is a requirement that parents, and guardians attend each session and stay for the duration of each session. Parents and guardians remain responsible for the child’s behaviour. In the unlikely instance a child is injured during the session, AFL Max staff will provide first aid assistance in conjunction with the
Parents participation is encouraged to ensure the sessions run smoothly and the child feels comfortable, whilst learning new skills.
- SIBLING POLICY
Siblings that are not enrolled or participating in Mini Max or Miniest Max classes are permitted to stay with the parent/guardian within the venue. Parents/guardians are responsible for any incident that may occur. E.g., the sibling being struck by a ball.
Your child may be photographed or filmed whilst undertaking a Mini Max session. Such content might be used for promotional purposes, including but not limited to AFL Max’s social media platforms. By enrolling in the Mini Max program, you agree to such use by AFL Max.
Parents/guardians are not permitted to take videos or photographs that include other children in the class without the permission of that parent/guardian. If you do not wish your child to be photographed or filmed by AFL Max, please let your Mini Max coach know.
By enrolling in our classes, you are accepting these Terms & Conditions.
Website Terms and Conditions
By using the website of AFL Max Adelaide Pty Ltd ABN 90 620 423 261 (Website), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Website may provide links to third party websites and the products or services of third parties. We disclaim all responsibility and liability in any way. Your access or use of any third party sites is at your own risk. The Website may from time to time display third party advertisements. Such advertisements may or may not contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We do not endorse or recommend the goods or services of advertisers or their websites.
Copyright in the Website is owned by Us or Our licensors. The Website may contain trademarks or logos of Ours, other companies, or organisations and these are proprietary to the owner(s) of such marks.
We may at any time discontinue or limit access to the Website or its content. We may terminate or limit your access to the to the Website if you breach these conditions. All disclaimers and limitations of liability by Us will survive termination.
The prices of Our products are the prices displayed on the Website on the date of your order (inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) and any other charges which must be mandatorily disclosed under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)).
All prices displayed on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars and must be paid in full, except where discounts are offered as detailed on the Website. You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted and paid, even if a confirmation email from Us is still pending.
All online purchases are governed by the terms and conditions of the use of Our venue, copies of which are available online and at Our venue.
You acknowledge that despite Our reasonable precautions, Our products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to an error, unavoidable circumstances, or other oversight. In these circumstances, We reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
If a cancellation occurs in accordance with these terms and conditions, after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, We will immediately offer to reschedule your booking on a day and time of your choosing, or we will issue a gift card with the amount of your purchase in credit for use in line with our gift card terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make any changes to the details and these terms and conditions if necessary to comply with any applicable legislation and to change the details and conditions published on the Website, without affording notice, provided that this does not materially affect the nature of Our products purchased by you.
When you click on the “I Agree” checkbox when purchasing items from the AFL Max Website, you agree to these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of use of Our venue, and We will treat the order as confirmed. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order. We will supply you, subject to availability, with the products set out in your order. We will confirm each order made online via the Website or by email within two (2) business days. When purchasing from the Website your financial details are passed through a secure server.
No transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information, which you transmit to it. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to Us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and We have no liability to you for any financial or consequential loss or damage suffered by you in anyway whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of this website whether due to negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Us.
Once We receive your transmission, We will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed firstly in accordance with the laws of the State of South Australia (the courts of which have exclusive jurisdiction) and then in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such conditions are deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions remain and continue to be valid, binding and enforceable.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
A gift card may be used to purchase tickets issued by AFL Max Adelaide Pty Ltd ABN 90 620 423 261 (We, Our, or Us), merchandise and food and beverage at Our venues. Gift cards:
1) are valid for 36 months from date of issue.
2) are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash
3) will not be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen and will be considered null and void if tampered with.
In the event of any dispute, Our decision is final. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
For further clarifications, please Contact Us
AFL Max Refund Policy
AFL Max Adelaide Pty Ltd ABN 90 620 423 261 (We, Our, or Us) does not offer any refunds for pre-purchased tickets or deposits. Customers who have pre-purchased tickets may not exchange their time slot for another, unless agreed to by Our manager.
We reserve the right to re-sell any time slot if You do not arrive within 15 minutes of the designated start time.
Tickets are valid only for the date and time shown, and are void if tampered with. They remain Our property and are non-transferable.
We are entitled to cancel your booking at any time. If We decide to cancel Your booking, We will use reasonable endeavours to notify You as soon as possible. You are entitled to a full refund or the option to reschedule if We cancel in these circumstances at the discretion of Our manager, but no other compensation is payable.